Coach Education - Stretching For Fencing
On Saturday 1st December 2018 at 2:00pm Whitehorse Chevaliers Fencing Club are hosting a coach education class on Stretching.The Stretching Course Includes -
- One hour of pre-course online work with a worksheet.
- A Three hour practical session which will discuss the anatomy of muscles and how they stretch.
- Instruction and participation revolving around avoiding causing injury, how to correct technique and how to gain more benefit from stretches.
- Appropriate stretches for warm and cool down will be discussed.
- Out-dated and dangerous stretching techniques will be identified.
Nunawading Community Centre
16-20 Silver Grove, Nunawading, Victoria 3131
The booking portal is
This activity will earn you 10 points for re-accreditation
For more information visit Whitehorse Chevaliers Fencing Club on Facebook