- Secretary, FASANOC’s Medical Commission, 17 years and current committee member
- President, Fiji Physiotherapy Association, 6 years
- Chair of the FRU Sports Science Commission, 2 years
- Team Fiji Physiotherapist: 1991 South Pacific Games, PNG; 1993 SP Mini Games, Vanuatu; 1995 SPG, Tahiti; 1998 Commonwealth Games, Kuala Lumpur; 2000 Olympic Games, Sydney; 2003 SPG, Fiji; 2006 Commonwealth Games, Melbourne; 2009 SP Mini Games, Cook Islands
- Charge Physio for ONOC at the 2001 SP Mini Games, Norfolk Islands
- 1994-2009 - Fiji Rugby Union and Pacific Island Rugby Teams Physio to World Cup events in Australia and France, plus Tours to Europe
- 2009 - Fiji Netball Junior Team Physio to the Junior World Cup, Cook Islands.
- 2008-2011 - Coordinator Medical Teams for: Oceania Badminton Youth Championships and the Fiji International Badminton Championships; Lecturer at Regional Sports Medicine Courses in Fiji and the region including Marshall Islands, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Palau and Vanuatu.
- Member of: Sports Physiotherapy Fiji; Counterstroke; Women in Business; Women in Sports; Sports Medicine Australia.
In 2017 Ms Wong was conferred the Olympic Order of Fiji.
Last Modified on 08/05/2017 09:17