** BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND – WITH A NEW GRADING**
3x3 SUMMER SWISH LEAGUE – 8 WEEKS
NEW LIFE GYM, RANGIORA
The NCBA is excited to continue to offer this increasingly popular 3x3 "SUMMER SWISH LEAGUE".
This league is a SOCIAL 3x3 competition which is perfect for those looking to continue their basketball throughout summer, and have fun doing it! 3x3 is an exciting, fast-paced type of basketball taking the world by storm and we are bringing it here to North Canterbury for you to try!
The competition runs over 8 weeks and covers the following three NEW GRADES:
- Primary League (school years 7&8)
- Junior High School League (school years 9&10)
- Open Grade League
These grades are a guide to give you an idea on skill levels. If you are an experienced rep player, you may want to consider playing up a grade, however there should be no more than 2 underage players in a team. No player should play DOWN a grade.
Each week, all teams in each grade will pay each other. The rotational draw will be determined once all teams are confirmed. Games are generally 10 minutes each, or end after the winning team score 21 points. All rules and information will be sent out once teams are confirmed.
All registrations must be received by Sunday 11th February.
DATES: Tuesdays, February 13 - April 3
VENUE: ** NOTE NEW VENUE *** Rangiora New Life Gym, Denchs Road, Rangiora
COST: $160 per TEAM (registration required) or
$40 per Individual/per 8 week (registration required)
$10 Cash/Casual on the night (per 1 hour session) - no cash, no play
(no guarantees that you will be playing with preferred players). No registration required.
IMPORTANT NOTES TO PLAYERS:
* TEAMS: Teams require a minimum of 4 players, maximum 5, NAMED players. A casual player can be pulled in to play if the team does not meet the minimum number, but that casual player still has to pay to participate, at the casual rate, as listed below. Team payment of $160 to be received by Sunday 11th February into NCBA bank acc 03 - 0674 - 010 8683 - 000.
* INDIVIDUALS: Please register your contact details, turn up on the first night (Feb 13), and NCBA will allocate you a team.
If you have a preference to be at least with one other individual, please indicate in the NOTES below. Payment of $40 for the 8 weeks to be received by Sunday 11th Feb into NCBA bank acc 03 - 0674 - 010 8683 - 000.
* CASUAL PLAYERS: Charged $10 cash, per session, at the door. No pay, no play. No long-term commitment required. NO NEED TO REGISTER VIA THIS DOCUMENT, just turn up. NCBA Staff will be collecting monies at the door.
- Primary League: 5.45pm – 6.45pm
- Junior High School League: 6.45pm - 7.45pm
- Open Grade: 7.45pm - 8.45pm
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
REGISTRATION FORM (for teams and individuals only) use the link below (cut and paste if required):
Last Modified on 25/01/2018 19:08