Basketball Manawatu Summer League will be tipping off on Wednesday 13th February!! Registrations will close 5pm Tuesday 5th February, via the online registrations' portal.
- All teams must nominate two referees, these referees will be given training and will be paid for their efforts.
- Teams must register a minimum of 8 players, each player is required to register as an individual to the team they will be playing in. The process to register players has change from a player code to an email address so will make it easier for players to register or renew their membership.
- If there are not enough teams registered for Social or Competitive grades Basketball Manawatu will place teams into a competition. Please only select one grade to play in.
- All teams must provide 4 duty personnel for the game either before or after their scheduled game, two for the score bench and two referees.
- The cost is $60.00 per team, per night.
- Zero Tolerance Policy is in effect, attached is the Player, Coach and Sideline Behaviour Policies.
Last Modified on 18/01/2019 10:08