Northland Hockey would like to hold an open meeting on Tuesday 11th December at 6.00pm, in the Lounge, to identify problems/issues which have been identified this year and may linger around in the coming seasons. We are looking for solutions for these issues so we may move forward in 2019.
Examples of discussion points – looking for solutions could be:
- Player numbers at Premier level
- Standard of players at all levels
- Coaching at Junior level – skill development
- Skill development within the clubs for all players
- Ability to retain mid 20’s to late 20 year olds
If you are interested in attending this meeting you are more than welcome but please make sure you come with solutions to any issues you see within our hockey community.
Please forward to any people you think may wish to be involved in this discussion