Badminton is a sport that can be enjoyed by all. It successfully caters for the serious sports person through to the most social player; from the very young to the young at heart. Badminton can be played as a highly competitive sport or appreciated as a family activity. It is also easily adapted for people with disabilities.
While competitive play concentrates on the winter months the game is played all year round. To enjoy the game all a player needs is suitable footwear (white soled shoes must be worn on court), comfortable clothing, a racquet and shuttles. The only other requirement is somebody to play with.
Badminton Hutt Valley prides itself on encouraging the sport at all levels and offers a great deal for all of its players.
On these pages you can find the following:
- For people wanting to know more about Badminton in the Hutt Valley we have pages on our purpose, our hall and how to hire a court.
- We have contact information for our association and also for clubs if you are looking to join one.
- Members can keep up to date with upcoming events, results and news articles to do with Hutt Valley and New Zealand badminton.
- Clubs can post their latest newsletters for members to access.
- For everyone we have links to other badminton web pages.