2019 Victoria Thunderbolts/NRL Victoria Representative Program Coaching & Support Staff Applications
NRL Victoria are currently seeking applications for 2019 Coaching & Support staff positions with the Victoria Thunderbolts and NRL Victoria representative teams.
The Victoria Thunderbolts U20's and U18's teams compete in the Queensland Rugby League U20's Hastings Deering Colts and U18's Mal Meninga Cup competitions. The U18's Thunderbolts program involves a commitment from November 2018 to May 2019. The U20's Thunderbolts program involves a commitment from November 2018 to September 2019. Positions with these squads are volunteer with a small honorarium offered to assist with travel costs associated with each program.
NRL Victoria's U16's Development Squad includes 2 program blocks throughout 2018/2019 which leads to a tour of Sydney in July, 2019.
All 3 Squads will have Open and Invite trials in October, 2018.
Coaching & Support Staff Positions
- U20’s Victoria Thunderbolts
- U18’s Victoria Thunderbolts
- U16’s NRL Victoria Development Squad
- Head Coach – minimum Level 2 Senior Club Coach or working towards
- Assistant Coach – minimum Level 1 IGC/Club Coach
- Head Trainer – minimum Level 1 Sports Trainer, Level 2 Sports Trainer preferred
- Strength & Conditioning Coach – minimum Level 1 ASCA or equivalent
- Team Manager
- Physiotherapist (U20's/U18's only)
Applications close on Friday 21st September, 2018
The attached application form must be supported by a one (1) page resume which outlines your suitability for the position/s applied for.
All applications to be sent to Ryan Walker, Pathways & Coaching Manager – firstname.lastname@example.org
Pathways & Coaching Manager