POSITION VACANT - GAME DEVELOPMENT OFFICER
The NRL has a vision to be the most entertaining, most engaging and most respected sport. We currently have an opportunity for a Game Development Officer in Melbourne to join the Rugby League family and be part of the game's exciting future.
As an NRL Game Development Officer you will contribute directly to a number of the key initiatives of Rugby League's Game Plan including:
- Growing participation at all levels;
- Growing our fan base;
- Achieving deeper engagement;
- Deliver community outcomes.
No two days are likely to be the same. One day you will be running a school clinic, the next attending a club meeting to update the committee on new NRL initiatives or convening a Gala Day in your area.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
The right candidate for this role will be self-motivated, energetic and enthusiastic about Rugby League. You will be passionate about making a positive difference to people's lives.
You will have the following skills experience, qualifications and knowledge:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications combined with experience in the sports industry;
- Junior Rugby League coaching, first aid and/or administration experience is preferred
- Experience in program development and facilitation;
- Project, event and budget management expertise and experience;
- Highly effective communication and relationship building skills;
- Drivers' Licence;
- Current Working with Children credentials.
If you believe you demonstrate the NRL's values of Excellence, Inclusiveness, Courage and Teamwork and are interested in this opportunity, then please click here.
Applications close Saturday 11th March.