2017 Coaching Courses & Information
2017 Coach Information
All coaches (including Assistant Coaches) must meet the following requirements to be compliant in 2017 and recieve their Hard Card to coach their team:
- Registered to your club as a coach - https://playnrl.com/register/
- Accredited - hold current accreditation suitable for team they are coaching e.g. MGC (U6's-U12's), IGC (U13's+)
- Photo & ID uploaded onto Leaguenet
2017 Coaching Courses
The following Coaching Courses have been set for 2017 to ensure coaches are accredited prior to the season commencing:
- International Games Coaching Course (U13’s+) – Sunday 19th March – AAMI Park – 10.00am – 3.00pm ($35)
- Modified Games Coaching Course (U6’s-U12’s) – Tuesday 11th April – Seabrook Reserve, Broadmeadows – 6.00pm – 9.30pm ($35)
- Modified Games Coaching Course (U6’s – U12’s) – Tuesday 18th April – Betula Reserve, Doveton – 6.00pm – 9.30pm ($35)
- Modified Games Coaching Course (U6’s – U12’s) – Thursday 20th April – Clearwood Drive Reserve, Truganina – 6.00pm – 9.30pm ($35)
To register for these courses please go to https://playnrl.com/coach/coaching-courses/ and search via the “Course Finder” section under Victoria and either MGC or IGC.
*Coaches or your club must pay for the course when registering. NRL Victoria will reimburse your club at the end of the season for any coach who is registered to a team and gains full accreditation which includes having no Code of Conduct breaches throughout the season.
For those Coaches who have expired accreditation you can simply do a free online re-accreditation which will extend your accreditation by 12 months. To do this please click the following link - https://playnrl.com/coach/coaching-course-guides/coach-re-accreditation/
2017 Coach Workshops
In 2017 NRL Victoria will be running Coach Workshops for existing coaches to upskill themselves. These workshops will be run in May and there will be specific workshops for Modified Games (U6’s – U12’s) and International Games (U13’s +). More information will be released prior to May.
Pathways & Coaching Manager