2017 OLYMPIC SOLIDARITY COURSES FUNDING APPLICATION
FASANOC invites applications from Summer Olympic Sports wishing to benefit in 2017 from opportunities provided via the International Olympic Committee funded Solidarity Programs. The following are areas of programs available for application:
- Coaching Clinic/Camp for Athletes – To provide opportunity for a local or overseas Training Clinic or Camp run by a certified overseas or local Coach recognized by Oceania/International Federation
- Technical Courses for Coaches - To provide training and upgrading of coaches through a course led by a qualified coach recognized by Oceania/International Federation
- Technical Courses for Technical Officials - To provide training and up-grading of technical officials and Umpires through a course led by a qualified official recognized by Oceania/International Federation
- Scholarship for Coaches – Access to high-level training of national coaches (one per year per NOC)
- Sport & Environment – establishing a campaign linking environmental awareness with sport ie clean up campaign focusing on sport venues/facilities; green guidelines for sports events; publications; research programs.
To be considered for funding for the above programs, Shooting Association of Fiji will need to comply with the FASANOC Charter on 'Good Governance' as well as the criteria defined in the attached letter dated 01 August 2016 addressed to all PRESIDENT & SECRETARY NATIONAL FEDERATIONS OF SUMMER OLYMPIC SPORTS for Archery, Athletics, Badminton, Basketball, Boxing, Cycling, Football, Golf, Hockey, Judo, Rugby 7s, Shooting, Swimming, Table Tennis, Tennis, Taekwondo, Triathlon, Volleyball, Weightlifting, and Yachting