REVISED SELECTION CRITERIA FOR DTL SHOOTERS - PACIFIC GAMES
Selection Criteria for the 2015 Port Moresby XV Pacific Games in PNG
1. Must be a member of SAF.
2. Must make the MQS of 220/300 points.
3. Must verify Results from ISSF and club competitions attended abroad.
4. Must attend final trial selection in Fiji.
5. The team for the Pacific Games shall be chosen from members qualified in this Training squad or who should make the MQS before the 15th February and shooters in the second trial on the 5th April 2015
6. Must not act in a manner unbecoming of an athlete and or prejudicial to the objects and interests of SAF and or shooting.
7. Must comply with the FASANOC Athletes Agreement and Code of Conduct.
Training Squad Selection:
Scorning an average of 88% in a calendar month. (22/25) or scoring a minimum of 73% in the second trial
Average will be taken from 4 details per calendar month.
The "Training Squad" will be named on the 2nd November 2014.
Any member unable to meet the MQS for the Training Squad has until the 15th February 2015 to meet it and be included in the final trails.
Team Selection under this second trial
1. This will be carried out on the 5th of April 2015
2. Shooters will be required to shoot 100 targets in points score on the 5th of April 2015.
3. Total of 100targets.
4. Shooters making the revised MQS of 220/300 points will be eligible for the team
5. Should there be a tie, shooters will be given 5 targets each until a winner is decided.
6. Shooters must be fully versed with the rules under ISSF and comply with them.
The Team selection shall be conducted from the 5th April 2015
APPEALS & PROTESTS
Every member has the right of appeal that will be addressed by officials on the day of the trials. If a member feels his/her appeal has not been addressed satisfactorily then they have the right to appeal to the SAF Appeals Committee for the 2015 Pacific Games. The last line of Appeal rests with FASANOC and Team Fiji.
Code of Conduct
All athletes are required to conduct themselves in a manner becoming of the principles of good sportsmanship. Competitors must comply with the rules and regulations set out in the SAF Constitution and must not act in a manner unbecoming of an athlete and or prejudicial to the objects and interests of SAF and or shooting. All Athletes selected to represent Fiji on Team Fiji Shooting at the Port Moresby XV Pacific Games in PNG must comply with the FASANOC Athletes Agreement and Code of Conduct.