Has your name yet to appear on the Sign-On Sheets?
The sign on sheets are located in the Pavillion at Elwood Park. This is a very important document used to calculate finals eligibility and cover you for player injury insurance.
If your name has yet to appear on the sign on sheets, it may mean that you have not been registered for the new season.
To join your team at Elwood Park the please following the steps below.
2. Click on "I'm registering for the first time"
3. Enter your team code. This can be obtained from your team captain or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Fill out the Form with your details.
5. Submit the form.
If after you submit the form it says you are a "Duplicate Member" then please do not attempt to register again. Your registration has been successful it just means you have been registered in the past and your Competition Coordinator will have to match your registrations.
If you are a team captain and wish to edit your teams information or add a player yourself:
1. Click this link http://reg.sportingpulse.com/v5
2. Login to your account. These details should have been emailed to you when your registered the team. Email email@example.com if you need these to be resent.
3. Click the Members Tab.
4. Ensure your Season Filter is set to "Season 2, 2014" and click Filter
5. Click on the Add Member Icon on the top right hand side. A head with a blue plus sign.
6. Fill out the details and submit the form. If "Duplicate Member" appears please do not attempt to resubmit. See note above.