Basketball Fiji invites applications for the position of National Basketball Development Assistant (NBDA) to join its Operational Team.
The main objective for the role is to ensure that the NBDA achieves the objectives and deliverables that are set out by both Basketball Fiji and the International Basketball Association (FIBA) in Oceania.
The position represents a unique and challenging opportunity. We are looking for someone with experience in a similar position with high level management skills, understands organisation structure, excellent communication skills and is a team player.
Roles and Responsibilities of the NBDA include but are not limited to the following:
- Coordinate logistics and administration for BF's Hoops for Health Program
- Provide support for all volunteers, staff and partners
- Develop plans, monitor and coordinate resources and ensure successful project milestones are met
- Ensure tasks and activities are being completed in accordance to Hoops for Health plan
- Coordinate trainings and program activities
- Develop tools and resources required by staff/volunteers delivering Hoops for Health
- Manage equipment inventory
- Assist with completion of quarterly reports as per requirements of FIBA in Oceania and the Association
- Liaise with BF sports administrator to perform program administrative duties
- Liaise on a day to day basis with program participants, Basketball Fiji HQ and FIBA in Oceania when the need arises
- Provide program reports to BF and FIBA in Oceania
- Provide weekly updates on program progress to BF Operations Officer
- Coordinate all efforts to meet the needs of the program, administrative team, and to minimise or avoid potential problems with external stakeholders
- Prepare a range of project related documents for key stakeholders
- Represent Basketball Fiji at key stakeholder meetings
- Assistance preparing key presentations and promotional documentation
For further information or to submit your application and CV please contact the Administrator of Basketball Fiji on leahleefj@gmailcom by the close of business on 31st March 2017.
Last Modified on 24/04/2017 10:24