The Softball NSW Umpires Association is the peak body responsible for the delivery of softball umpiring services in NSW.
Since 1965, the SNSWUA has been committed to the management, recruitment, development and engagement of umpires across NSW in delivering on our eight key organisational objectives:
- To promote and develop softball umpiring within NSW;
- To co-operate with and assist Softball NSW;
- To function in conformity with the SNSW Rules;
- To adopt the rules of the game of Softball as issued by the ISF Playing Rules Commission and accepted and interpreted by Softball Australia after adoption by SNSW;
- To assist affiliated Associations and regions of SNSW to secure umpires;
- To maintain uniform interpretations of the Rules of Softball and their implementation;
- To manage softball umpiring and umpires in the state of NSW in accordance with SNSW Rules;
- To assist SNSW and SAL in any matters relating to umpires.