PRE MASTERS COMP- SUNDAY 28TH APRIL & SUNDAY 19TH MAY 2019
RECRUITMENT OFFICER-SENIORS & JUNIORS!
Recruitment Officer – Seniors and Juniors
KDSA are seeking a Recruitment Officer for a 4 month contract beginning May 2019. This is a paid position with renumeration between $15,000 - $20,000 depending on experience. KDSA will provide all appropriate tools (brochures, equipment, kits etc) required to perform the following duties:
- Advertising for new players (both senior and junior) through various avenues
- Visit schools and liaise with Sports Teachers encouraging involvement of KDSA within school programs/encouraging schools to advertise on behalf of KDSA.
- Increase the public profile of KDSA though posters in local shops/shopping centres as well as other means
- Attend school softball tournaments at Knox and promote KDSA and clubs by handing out flyers or other means (having gained appropriate permissions from SSV)
- Promote all different types of softball, club, representative, Social 7’s, Fully Loaded, with the view of having mid week corporate Social 7’s/Fully Loaded comp.
Please email your resume with current WWC check, Police check and relevant softball knowledge and experience to the KDSA President at: firstname.lastname@example.org