Events and fundraising leader
This is a call for someone to lead a fundraising & events working group. A team will be built around you.
The key aspects of the role are to coordinate the fundraising and events run by the stadium, especially as we move to building our expansion.
Tasks will include but not be limited to:
- Lead a small team of committed volunteers
- communication and coordination of events to the stadium community
- Coordinating the development and delivery of campaigns to support fundraising activities and community events
- Organising marketing materials
- Assisting with communication material that will appeal to donors, fundraising parent helpers etc
- Assist with the development and management of fundraising budgets
To be considered for this role, it is helpful that you have:
- Previous fundraising experience, preferably with proven ability to develop and deliver a fundraising campaign
- Experience in working in and leading teams
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, with attention to detail
What you'll get in return
- The opportunity to work with committed and engaged volunteers and staff to make your vision happen.
- Free entry to SBL games.
- Your very own Tigers Polo shirt.
Please register your interest with Maria McAdam at firstname.lastname@example.org
(Please note: this opportunity has also been advertised on Seek Volunteer and Volunteering WA)