Vacant Position: Sports Trainer/Program Support
Football Federation SA is currently seeking a Sports Trainer/Program Support officer in relation to the Australian College of Sport football program.
Australian College of Sport
FFSA Sports Trainer/Program Support – Football Program SA
The role of Sports Trainer/Program Support requires a sound depth of understanding of skills based development programs for athletes and superior knowledge of the physical, mental and tactical aspects for football.
In your role as Sports Trainer/Program Support you are responsible for the hydration station, equipment pitch side, apparel maintenance, basic strappings and rub down’s, group attendance maintenance where requested.
This role reports directly to the Director of Coaching.
A current ‘Working with Children Check’ and First Aid Certificate is a prerequisite to beginning in this position.
It involves a national criminal history check and review of findings of workplace misconduct.
1. Setting up of the Hydration Station.
2. Ensuring all equipment is arranged pitch side prior to training sessions.
3. Washing of player apparel.
4. Basic massage of players.
5. Basic strappings of players.
6. Assisting the Strength & Conditioning Coach with the rehabilitation program for injured players pitch side.
7. Maintain and assist the program where requested.
8. Effectively manage time and prioritise workloads.
9. Foster professional and productive working relationships with all staff responsible for program delivery.
Please send resume including cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 5pm Thursday 24 March.