The Sailing instructions are available here and on the Racing section of the web site, and please note the following changes for this year:
- The EC mark has been added to all courses to provide an additional opportunity for shortening the course
- Divisions 1 and 1S will start together at 1810
- There will be no recalls: boats over at the start line and not returning will be penalised 5mins: such boats may be advised by radio on VHF 73
- A new score of Time Limit Expired ‘TLE’ is introduced. In the past boats not finishing were scored number of pointscore starters plus 1: TLE is an alternative which may be offered to boats still racing prior to the time limit but unlikely to finish and would be scored starters plus 1 or finishers plus 4 whichever is lower; For example if 12 boats start and only 4 finish the non finishers would have been scored 13 points- under TLE they would be scored 8
- The time limit will be sunset and the sunset time will be on the list of entries on the club notice board
- Weekly handicaps will not be emailed out but are available on the RANSA web site (with all your boat history) and on the notice board at the Club. Go to Racing and Race Results & Handicaps or click here or save this link http://www.jmacphs.com/yacht/RANSA/ResultsMain.cfm
If you have not already entered and wish to do so please get your entry in as soon as possible. If you have any questions please call or email Roger in the Office.
We look forward to seeing you on the start line on Fridays – and of course back at the Club afterwards!
Last Modified on 26/10/2017 18:48