Junior Summer Competition - Round 1 Information
2015 Junior Summer Gradings
Under 8 Boys
Under 10 Boys
Under 12 Girls
Under 12 Boys
Under 16 Boys
Doonie Double 8's 1
Doonie Double 8's 2
- Under 8 Boys and Under 10 Boys to play each other in one pool to avoid the BYE each week (6 teams). Finals series will go back to original age groups. Games are played on a half field and are 5-a-side
- Under 12 Girls and Under 12 Boys to play each other in one pool to increas opposition (4 teams). Finals series will go back to original age groups. Games are played on a FULL field and are 7-a-side
- Under 16 Boys in one pool of 4 teams. Games are played on a FULL field and are 6-a-side
Modified Rules (for Under 8 Boys, Under 10 Boys, Under 12 Girls)
- LIVE BALL rule: when a player drops a ball in a backwards direction it is deemed play on. If the ball is dropped in a forward direction it is deemed a turnover.
- Girls tries are worth 2 points
- Opposition cannot move forward until the dummy half has passed the ball OR starts running
Round 1 - Monday 12th October Draw
|5pm||Under 8 Boys||Titans||Doonie 8's|
|5pm||Under 10 Boys||Barbarians||Mighty Tigers|
|5pm||U8/U10 (BYE Game)||Hurricanes||Untouchables|
|5:45pm||Under 12 Girls||Connie Girls||Pocket Rockets|
|5:45pm||Under 12 Boys||Crusaders||Doonside Post|
|5:45pm||Under 16 Boys||Fusion||Mounty Mob|
|5:45pm||Under 16 Boys||Doonie Double 8's 1||Doonie Double 8's 2|
There will be leeway in Round 1 to give teams more time to finalise their uniforms. Just a reminder that every player needs to be in the same colour top and have a non-identical number (only one player can wear any one number). Please make sure this is finalised by Round 2. If there any problems with this please let me know.
If you still need to organise uniforms please contact Jason from MIYO email@example.com or 0404 107 111
Team Contacts can collect their game ball from the sign on area on Monday. This ball is for you to use for the season. Please make sure you bring this with you to every game!
The team contact is required to tick on their player roster before each game. The sign on sheets will be at Tournament Control.