TF-1000 Legacy Basketball - $90
TF-500 Basketball - $70
FIBA Coaches Board - $35
Fox 40 Referee Whistle - $12
2FIBA Rule Books - $12ea
Custom BWA Rocktape - $20 per roll
Click here to visit Online Shop
Basketball WA are wanting to hear from Country Referees and Country Referee Coaches wishing to attend the Country Cup in Albury or Pacific Slam in Port Macquarie from the 14th to the 21st of January 2012.
Costs to attend the above tournament will be approx $1500.00 per referee which includes air fares, accommodation, some state uniform and transport.
Priority for selection will be given to referees who have attended before and who fall within the maximum development limit of 3 year's attendance at the Cup and whose performance justifies their continuing selection.
The accompanying set of criteria give the requirements for selection. Referees will need to write a brief summary indicating which of the requirements they satisfy.
The following criteria will be used for selection:
1. CRDP (Country Referee Development Program) member.
2. Regular WABL minor round and WABL finals referee for referees in the near Perth metro area.
3. BWA State Championship and/or BWA Country Championship minor rounds attendance and finals appointments.
4. Local and regional finals referee.
5. Demonstrated high performance and commitment to Country basketball.
Basketball WA are calling for applications from Country Referee coaches also for both of the above tournaments listed. Referee coaches will need to state the country referee coaching/training and development activities they have been involved in during the last 12 months.
A current working with children card will be needed for Referee Coaches in order to be successful.
For further information, please contact Vanessa Lock on email@example.com