<iframe src="https://www.google.com/maps/d/embed?mid=1kt8u6463ZqKoCcfHnov9F8CQNnU&hl=en" width="640" height="480"></iframe>
Now Accepting Grant Applications
AFL Canada's grant program is designed to encourage the growth and development of Australian Rules Football in Canada.
AFLC grant applications must be submitted to:
AFL Canada Vice-President (firstname.lastname@example.org) by MARCH 31st, 2017.
There are two types of grants.
1. General Grants
- focused on developing and expanding the game in a particular region (i.e. essential equipment, development of permanent facilities, clinics and junior development)
- not intended for ancillary equipment, wages, field rental, uniforms or consumables.
- should consider contributions from other sources (i.e. matching funds)
2. New Club Grants
- a grant to assist in the start-up of a new club
- must demonstrate intent to develop the sport in that region.
A press release has been sent to to provincail reps with all the required information and forms, however as always feel free to contact email@example.com with additional inquires.