Casual shooting - phone: 9481 9844
Active Kids Rebate Program Click here
Click here for COMPETITION DATES
The 2017 Annual General Meeting of the Hornsby Ku-Ring-Gai Basketball Association will be held on Tuesday 27th June at 7.30pm in the mezzanine level at the Brickpit Sports Stadium, 1A Dartford Road, Thornleigh.
3. Confirmation of the Minutes from the previous AGM
4. Business arising from previous AGM
5. Presidents Report
6. Treasurers Report and Presentation of Audited Accounts
7. Election of Office Bearers – Nominees below:
President - Shahrad Shafaghi (2 year term)
Secretary - Sophia Baseotto (2 year term)
Committee Members – (1 and 2 year terms)
8. Nominate Honorary Life Member.
9. Appoint Auditors for next year.
- Nomination forms are available at the HKBA front office.
- Nominations close at 5pm on Friday 2nd June 2017.
Only one proxy vote can be used per Member. Junior Members may appoint one parent or guardian per family to vote on their behalf. The parent or guardian of a Junior Member may hold one proxy vote of another Member or parent/guardian. If a parent/guardian is already a financial Member, their junior members are not allowed an additional family vote.
See PDF documents below:
- 2017 Annual General meeting Agenda
- AGM minutes (29th June 2016)
- HKBA Constitution
- HKBA Nomination for Board Position
- Voting Proxy Form