EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST FOR A MANLY TOUCH JUNIOR WINTER COMPETITION
Manly Warringah Touch Association (Manly Touch) continues to field growing interest for a Winter Junior Social Touch Competition to support and encourage:
- Social community engagement and time with friends
- Health and wellbeing of our children and community through active sport
- A fantastic alternative to maintain and improve fitness for mainstream winter sports
- An opportunity for all participants to improve basic skills and competencies associated with team sports, speed, hand-eye coordination, passing, and catching
- A safe non-contact sport for boys and girls of all ages and proficiency levels
- Maintain and improve specific Touch Football game sense during the winter period
Due to field allocations and in consideration of other winter sports Manly Touch would run our Winter Junior Social Touch Competition on Sunday mornings from 5th May through to 30th June 2019. We are seeking feedback on this proposed competition via the Expression Of Interest below.
- Players who are 16 years or older are encouraged to play in our Senior Competition held on Monday nights
- Any U14 and U16 Representative players are also able to play in our Senior Competition in either B or C Grade.
To complete the Expression of Interest please click here
If you have any queries or questions about the proposed Junior Winter Competition please contact Lara Long, MWTA Administration Manager via firstname.lastname@example.org