The Collingwood All Stars Junior Representative Program continues to grow and achieve. People who have a love of basketball and who support our club values are encouraged to apply for Coach, Assistant Coach or Development Coach positions in our Girls and Boys teams across all VJBL age groups (U12 – U21) for the 2019/2020 Grading / Championship season.
All current and new coaches who apply will need to meet the following criteria:
- Be a minimum Level One / Club Accredited Basketball Coach (or be willing to attain this qualification)
- Participate in Representative try-out and practice game sessions in October 2019
- Have (or will apply for) a Working with Children Check, and complete Basketball Victoria screening requirements
- Adhere to the Basketball Victoria Coaches Code of Conduct
- Be available for Friday night games and weekly training sessions (training days and times are open to negotiation depending on venue and coach availability)
- Be willing to participate in two club sanctioned tournaments during the year
- Attend a VJBL ‘No Zone’ clinic (compulsory if coaching U12 or U14 teams)
If you would like to find out more or discuss further please contact either:
Please complete an Expression of Interest form (attached below) and email to firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday 31st July 2019.
Last Modified on 19/07/2019 00:09