First Time Players: Please Read
- The 2015-16 Season will be held at Waratahs Sports precinct (Telopea Way North Orange)
- Please make sure you check the draw under the fixtures/results tab, You will need to know what field you will be playing on so that you can find your team sheet to sign on.
- When you arrive at the fields please make sure you give yourself plenty of time to sign on.
- You will need to make your way to the red shed and find the clip board with the field number which will have your team sheet. Please find your name and sign next to it (This is very important for insurance purpases).
- Uniform all SENIOR players must have the correct uniform as of round 1 or they cannot take the field. Do NOT swap shirts on the sideline or this will be a forfiet.
- Uniform for Juniors players, We recommend that teams wear the same shirts but the minis do not have to have numbers on their shirts but can if they wish to do so. (They will not be punished if they do not).
- All players MUST wear closed footwear but cannot wear screw in or metal studded football boots.
I have attached the 2015-16 Rules that we recommend all senior players have a read of prior to the season.
Last Modified on 28/09/2015 23:51