POSITION VACANT: COURT SUPERVISOR
Position Vacant: Court Supervisors 2017
Job Description: The CSBA is looking to expand its resources. We are currently looking for court supervisors for our competitions.
The Court Supervisor is the face of the CSBA and as such is extremely important. The Court Supervisor deals directly with CSBA clients including players, officials, parents, coaches and spectators. It is imperative that the Court Supervisor be able to manage situations which arise regularly at competitions. People skills are essential to ensuring the environment at CSBA competitions is friendly and respectful at all times.
Essential skills required:
- Knowledge of basketball
- High level of communication and people skills
- Ability to deal with a range of people
- Clerical experience including being able to reconcile monies received and distributed.
- Being able to be part of a team and work with the referees
- Knowledge of the CSBA Code of Conduct and Competition by-laws
- Basic mathematic skills
- Promoting CSBA as the place to play basketball
- Ensuring games run on time
- Ensuring all players are registered with BNSW
- Ensuring spectators and participants respect and are aware of the CSBA Code of Conduct
- Ensuring sign on sheets and scoresheets are available and correct
- Payment of officials
- Receipting payments such as team fees and registrations
- Completion of pay in and pay out sheets
- Reconciliation of float monies
- Ensuring that the CSBA Competition By-laws are adhered to
- Ensuring that the competition venue is left clean and tidy at the conclusion of each evening.
For further information regarding this position please contact the CSBA office either by phone, 9699-3822 or email firstname.lastname@example.org