Cowles Y7/8 Term Three Competition Draw
Cowles Y7/8 2017 Term Three Competition
All Games will be scored via the Glory League System, which means players and supporters will receive an email link after the game to watch. If you wish to receive these emails, please contact your team administrator to get registered.
Any questions, competition details or feedback – please contact James Lissaman via firstname.lastname@example.org, or Carol Bathurst via email@example.com if you have any older students interested in learning to become referees.
Rules of Note
- Games will consist of two 13 minute halves (running clock), and will start on each half hour
- Fouls Each player has a maximum of four fouls for the game. (This promotes the concept of non physical play and ultimately leads to better defence)
- Man to Man Defence to be played in order to help promote good defensive fundamentals
- Each team is to wear a consistent uniform, preferably numbered (we can supply some bibs)
- Regulation dimensions for the court and hoops are used
- Size Six basketballs are used