Cowles Y5/6 Term Three Competition Draw
All Games will be scored via the Glory League System, which means players and supporters will receive an email link after the game to watch. If you wish to receive these emails, please contact your team administrator to get registered.
Any questions, competition details or feedback – please contact James Lissaman via firstname.lastname@example.org, or Carol Bathurst via email@example.com if you have any older students interested in learning to become referees.
- Fouls – players won’t receive individual fouls on our scoring app, but referees can send a player off if they are deemed to be fouling too often.
- Team Fouls – Teams will get the option for two Free Throws on the fifth Team Foul each half (they can opt for an inbound pass instead if they desire).
- Man to Man Defence to be played in order to help promote good defensive fundamentals
- Each team is to wear a consistent uniform, preferably numbered (we can supply some bibs)
- Regulation dimensions for the court and hoops are used
- Size Five basketballs are used
- Games will consist of two 13 minute halves, and will start on each half hour
Aidan McDonald will be the main point of contact at the stadium each Thursday – though James will be there helping as much as possible as well.