All you need for the MTF Summer 2016/17
The highly anticipated Summer Season is back again at the best grass in Melbourne.
Registration Steps for Captains/Organisers:
- Click HERE and read the Rules and Regulations for the Summer 2016/17. In the document you will find all the details about the season including payment structure.
- Collect your players email addresses! this will help when you complete the Team Nomination form next which has an invite section at the end to paste emails of players in.
- CLICK HERE to register your team (no payment required) to the MTF Summer Season at Princes Park, Carlton North.
Registrations close the night of October 10.
We have 6 fields over 3 timeslots from 6pm till sun-down.
Competitions: Mixed Elite, Mixed A, Mixed Social, Mens A, Mens B, Womens Open.
Womens and Mens B Competitions will run subject to at least 4 teams registering.
- You will receive an email receipt of requirement to submit Full Names and Email Addresses of at least 11 players in your team to email@example.com to be eligible to compete.
Here is a link to the Player Nomination Form for your team to be eligible in the competition (you only need to fill in Email and Full name for at least 11 players).
- If you did not add all player emails in the invite section at the completion of the Team Nomination process, you will need to send them their Team Code so they may register to the team, or copy and send them the link in your email receipt that has the Team Code built in.
- As a team captain/organiser, that is your job done! We will take care of receiving and accounting payments, and chasing up registrations. The nominated Team Contact/s in the Team Registration Process are still responsible for the team however, in terms of player behaviour, forfeits, etc.
- Players are to register Individualy via the Online Player Registration Form and pay via the methods outlined below before Round 1 (October 17).
- At least 6 players per team must be registered and financial 7 days before Round 1 (October 17) to be included in the Fixture.
11 players per team must be registered and financial before their Round 1 game to be able to play.
All players must be registered and financial to be able to take the field.
- If you do not have a team, then please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your Name, Contact details, Experience, and ensure you come down the the Come and Try night to meet everyone and place you in a team.
Player Fees (Individual Player Fees, no Team Fees):
This season we will be accepting individual fees only, and we have two fee options:
**All teams MUST have a minimum of 11 players registered and financial per team**
COST: $125 per player per team.
This works out to be about $8.33 per person per game for a 15 week season (including finals) as well as bonus Come and Try, Coaching, Season Break-up, Team Ball and other benefits outlined in the R&R document.
Payment OPTION 1 Team App:
Cost $125 per person, paid via Team App.
You will receive an invite once your team captain/organiser submits their team email list to email@example.com. It is also available to download on your smartphone or accessed via the web @ www.teamapp.com. Simply access Team App and search “Melbourne Touch Football” and Sign-Up to access Team App user-friendly features. You may now click on STORE to access payment.
Payment OPTION 2 Bank Deposit:
Cost $125 per person, paid via bank deposit to the nominated bank account.
Melbourne Touch Football
Please provide proof of payment via email (screen capture or email receipt), before Round 1.
All players must still register themselves to the team via the Online Player Registration Form (this will place your name on the Sign-on Sheets at the field each week, and cover you for Player Injury Insurance).
2016/17 Summer Season Melbourne Touch Football Round Dates:
Oct 10 - Come & Try (Team Rego's Close)
Oct 17 - Round 1 (Player Fees due before first game)
Oct 24 - Round 2
Oct 31 - Coaching Night (Melbourne Cup Long Weekend) to be booked
Nov 07 - Round 3
Nov 14 - Round 4
Nov 21 - Round 5
Nov 28 - Round 6
Dec 05 - Round 7
Dec 12 - Round 8
Dec 19 - Round 9
Christmas and New Year Break
Jan 16 - Round 10
Jan 23 - Round 11
Jan 30 - Round 12
Feb 06 - Round 13
Feb 13 - Finals week 1 (All teams play and Food Night)
Feb 20 - Finals week 2 (Grand Finals and 3rd place)
Check out and join our FACEBOOK PAGE for all season updates, photos and more!
Enjoy the Season!