Level 2 coaches Course dates
With the 2013 State Cup & 2014 Junior State Cup closing upon us, NSWTA would like to remind all of our members at Berkeley Vale that minimum standards that need to be adhered to in terms of Coaching Accreditation;
1. All Coaches for State Cup must hold a Level 2 Accreditation and Assistant Coaches a minimum of Level 1.
2. For the Junior State Cup; Coaches of 18’s & 16’s divisions must hold a Level 2 whilst all other Coaches and Assistant Coaches must hold a minimum of a Level 1
Please see below details in relation to the last Level 2 Coaching Courses to be held in 2013.
The applications for all of these courses closes this 5pm Friday 1st November.
· Port Macquarie 16th & 17th November Level 2 Coaching Course (Download Application)
· Tamworth 16th & 17th November Level 2 Coaching Course (Download Application)
· Wallsend 16th & 17th November Level 2 Coaching Course (Download Application)
· Wollongong 16th & 17th November Level 2 Coaching Course (Download Application)
If you have any questions in relation to these course please let me know.
Tel: 02 9558 9333 | Fax: 02 9558 8799 | Mob: +61409360363 | Skype: nswta.danielrushworth | Twitter: @rushystouch
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Web: www.nswtouch.com.au
Canterbury Velodrome Bayview Ave, Earlwood, NSW 2206 | PO Box 27, Bardwell Park, NSW 2207