Commenting on our Facebook page
With finals commencing and the season over or nearly over for some clubs, BSDRL would like to remind all players, supporters and officials of our Facebook Policy.
To ensure constructive questions, please post only questions directly related and relevant to Brisbane Second Division Rugby League (other clubs, competitions and associations should be referred directly to them).
Comments that include profanity or abuse will not be responded to and will be deleted as per the guidelines below
The appearance of external links or websites does not constitute official endorsement.
Comments and Posts containing the following will be deleted:
• Discrimination, obscene or threatening languages, or hate speech
• Personal attacks or name calling
• Defamatory material or infringements of copyright
• Comments or Posts that aim to sell a product
• Comments or Posts that suggest or encourage illegal activity
• Links to other websites or Face pages or groups
• Other comments the BSDRL Committee deem inappropriate
Spamming or trolling posts will be removed and may cause users to be blocked from this page without notice.
Repeated violations of this comment policy may cause the user to be permanently banned from this Facebook Page.
We understand that social media is a 24/7 medium, however our moderation capabilities are not and we may not see every inappropriate comment right away. Inappropriate material will be removed as soon as possible.
All users should also familiarise themselves with our Social Media policy.