BaseballCoaches Accreditation Course
To register for the level 2 Baseball Coaches Course you must have completed the Level 1 coaches’ course
plus any special requirements of your association or federation.
The Level 2 course contains advanced theoretical and technical aspects of
baseball and requires your involvement in problem solving and planning.
1. What is your coaching statement – Why do you want to coach? Page 1 - 2
- Being an effective coach - How do we do it? Page 3 - 6
- Defensive philosophy - What is yours? What things are important? Page 7
- Offensive philosophy - What is yours? What things are important? Page 8
- What would you do - Your response to various offensive and defensive situations. Page 9 -
- Preparing a year round training program - How do we do it? Page 13 - 18
- Preparing a practice plan - What information do we need? Page 19
- Develop a drill - Pick a baseball skill of your choice and prepare a drill that you will teach. Page 20
- Teaching skills – Each coach will be given a skill and asked to teach that skill using the proper teaching technique.Page21
- Sport Science: Page 22 - 30
Last Modified on 20/10/2014 09:51