Casual Saturday Shift
Willetton Basketball Association Inc is searching for a quality individual with the necessary skill set to undertake regular and ongoing casual shifts as a ‘Duty Manager (Saturday afternoons) at the Willetton Basketball Stadium. Please note application deadline has been extended to 16/10/19.
Your primary responsibilities include (but are not limited to);
- Game and spectator management
- Primary first aider on premises
- Support to referee supervisors
- Quality customer service.
- Overseeing the ‘court operations’.
- Facility supervision.
- Liaison with referees and assisting with rostering of referees
- Spreadsheet management – referee payments
An interest and background in basketball would be well regarded.
If you are a self motivated person wanting to work in a community sports environment then this position is perfect for you.
For further information please contact the Stadium during ‘office hours’ (9-5pm) on weekdays and speak with the Competitions Manager.
WRITTEN EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST CLOSE 5pm Wednesday October 9. Please send resume and cover letter to Maria McAdam, Admin Manager at email@example.com