Online entry is now open for the 2015 Para Disabled Sailing World Championships. Eligible boats may enter by completing the on-line entry form and paying the required entry fee by 1 November 2015. Late entries (after 15 October) will be accepted after payment of an additional entry fee of $100 per athlete.
How to use the on-line entry system
1. Every sailor and coach must create a profile in step 1. This collects essential information we need such as contact details, email etc and any special requirements.
2. Then each skipper can enter their boat using the appropriate button and adding their crew names as well in step 2
3. Coaches must register using the enter coach button in step 2
4. Once entered it will then take you into the review and payment section.
5. The list of entries can be found by using the button on the bottom of the main page.
Last Modified on 02/09/2015 21:43