Athletes have the Right to:
- Nominate a representative of their choice to accompany them to doping control
- Arrange an interpreter (if required)
- Request for additional information about the doping control procedure
- Request a delay in reporting to the Doping Control Station for valid reasons
- Request necessary modifications if you have a disability
- Note any concerns with the doping control process on the doping control form
- Request part 'B' of their sample be analyzed to confirm a positive result
- A fair hearing in accordance with the WADA Code
With the consent of, and in full view of, the DCO or Chapreone:
- Attend a victory ceremony
- compete in further events
- Finish a training session
- Receive necessary medical attention
- Locating a representative and/or interpreter
- Fulfill media commitment, and
- Warm Down
- Any other exceptional circumstances which can be justifies, and which shall be documented.
Athetes have the responsibility to:
- Be aware of, and comply with, the WADA Code and Anti-Doping Organization Rules.
- Be aware of which substances are prohibited by your sport and WADA.
- Comply with requirements for Therapeutic Use Exemptions (TUE).
- Provide accurate and up-to-date whereabouts information to relevant authorities.
- Report to the Doping Control facility immediately or within the required time (considering competition requirements).
- Control their sample until it is sealed in the sample collection kit.
- Ensure the sealed sample collection kit is secure and identified; and,
- Ensure all appropriate documentation is accurate