To build stronger communities through the game of Rugby League by:
- Promoting Rugby League as the sport of choice in our Zone
- Offering opportunities for people to become actively involved in our game at every level.
- Helping our players, supporters and clubs to be positive contributors to community life.
Counties Manukau Zone Of NZRL Inc believes that through sport we can effect positive change. We can inspire and unite people making Rugby League the sport of choice for Counties Manukau kids. Through our efforts and influence we can ensure our sport is “building stronger communities through Rugby League”
Our Core Focus
The Strategic Plan has been developed around our core;
- Game development
- Increased participation
- Culture of excellence
- Family & Community
- Representative pathways & success
- Financial sustainability
- Effective administration and governance
We are responsible for improving the capabilities of clubs, increasing participation numbers in South Auckland & and offering pathways in Rugby League.
Our database currently records a total of 8,000 (and growing) rugby League players.
Our clubs and schools also have a very dedicated and supportive volunteer network made up of administrators, coaches, managers, referees and club official.
Click here to view our strategic plan