State Operations Advisory Panel
State Operations Advisory Panel (SOAP) is responsible for delivering outcomes and contributing to the TFA strategic objectives, in accordance with the TFA Location Scorecard and TFA Volunteer Handbook.
The SOAP is made up of five volunteers who are elected by the membership within that State, and two remaining positions appointed by TFA. These two positions work in collaboration, ensuring information flow and engagement occurs between Representative and Referee Programs.
The members of the WA SOAP are;
- Ben Dempsey - Chair
- Jonathon Harvey - General Member
- Scott Meiklejohn - General Member
- Monique Williamson - General Member
- Rob McKay - General Member
- Brian Blechynden - Referee Programs Panel Chair
- Justin Creighton - Representative Programs Panel Chair