The Wallan Basketball Association was established in 1982 in affiliation with Basketball Victoria Country (BVC) comprising of participants from Wallan and surrounding towns. Located in the northern growth corridor, we anticipate that participation in basketball in our region will increase dramatically over the coming few years and we would like to invite you to be part of this exciting time for the association.
Your sponsorship will assist us in the following ways;
- Assist us in providing a comfortable and enjoyable environment for all players, supporters, parents and the wider community of Wallan
- Provide player and coaching development and equipment for the current 30 domestic, 10 representative junior and 2 senior teams.
- Assist us to remain a competitive force in the Victorian Junior Basketball League and Country Victoria Championships
Sponsoring the Wallan Basketball Association provides your organisation with the opportunity to promote your brand, product and service directly to the clubs 1000 plus players and families that pass through each week, the wider community of Wallan and the surrounding district, the Victorian Junior Basketball League and Country Basketball Victoria.
Your sponsorship will be connected to an association and a community that is culturally diverse but overtly inclusive, active and visible, promoting of local talent, valuing of our urban and rural environment and further develop our programs that nurture the wellbeing of our junior players who will become the future players for our senior program.
Sponsorship of the Wallan Basketball Association will provide your business with many benefits:
- An audience of players and families across the local region and beyond
- Excellent exposure of your company’s branding via signage and advertising
- Excellent exposure of your company’s logo and branding throughout Metropolitan and Country Victoria via our website, apparel and advertising programs
- The company logo of all sponsors will feature heavily in any pre-arranged print or internet media photos of players and officials in an advertising or promotional mediums
- Allows your company to achieve a high degree of corporate citizenship by assisting members of the local sporting community
Sponsorship options are detail in the attached 'sponsor packs' document. They are:
- CBL Player
- Domestic Club
Introductory letter and sponsor agreement are also attached.
If you have any question contact us via email at email@example.com or speak directly to one of our committee members. We look forward to a long, sustained period of mutual beneficial association with your organisation.