FIBA Organizer is also available in French and Spanish. To use these languages, you need to be running on at least version 188.8.131.52 or later. If you arent yet on at least this version, you can download it by following the "Downloading FIBA Organizer" instructions below. If you are already on this version or later, please refer to the "Changing language (for version 184.108.40.206 or later)" instructions at the bottom of this page.
Downloading FIBA Organizer
1. Click on the Download page from the menu on the left.
2. Click the link to download FIBA Organizer.
3. Once the download is complete, run the file.
4. Click Yes to install FIBA Organizer:
5. Select your desired language:
6. Complete the installation steps.
Changing language (for version 220.127.116.11 or later)
1. Click on the FIBA Organizer icon to load the Data Manager screen.
2. Select File > Language from the menu at the top of the screen.
(ESP) Seleccionar archivo > idioma en la pantalla del Data Manager tal y como se muestra abajo.
(FR) SÃ¨lectionner fichier > langage dans l'Ã¨cran du Data
Manager comme indiquÃ¨ ci-dessous.
3. Select your desired language and click OK.
EspaÃÂ±ol y hacer clic en OK.
FranÃÂ§ais et cliquer sur OK.
This will change the program to the language you have selected.
Please note: If you cannot see the languages as displayed enough, you need to download the latest version of FIBA Organizer.