By using secure touch screen, notebook or PDA technology to replace the traditional paper scoresheet, Stadium Scoring has virtually eliminated the tedious task of entering results manually and errors in collating those scores.
Integrated with FIBA Organizer, Stadium Scoring has revolutionised the way local associations record basketball scores and results by allowing scorekeepers and parents to score basketball games in their own stadium, and even allows stadiums to host games on behalf of other leagues and associations.
Already in operation at several major basketball stadiums, Stadium Scoring is perfect for multi-court venues, and can either be installed permanently or be used with portable technology.
Stadium Scoring is a free solution offered through FIBA's agreement with SportingPulse.
- Community basketball players are able to access their Game, Season and Career Statistics online or on their mobile phones.
- For a relatively small investment in the hardware, associations will generate hours of time-saving for both volunteers and paid staff.
- Fully integrated with FIBA Organizer and association websites to ensure an accurate and efficient process of data management.
- Easy to learn with a user friendly interface.
- Enables participants to follow a series of their statistics online, share their statistics on Facebook and compare to other players across leagues and associations.
Who is Stadium Scoring suitable for?
- Basketball stadiums and associations.
If you are interested in finding out more information about Stadium Scoring and how it can be adapted to your organisation’s needs, please contact your sport's governing body, or get in touch with our team.