New referees wanted
New, current and former referees are encouraged to apply.
Please send your expression of interest or any questions you have to the Bayside FA Secretary (Dave) by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 0490 035 434.
Bayside FA Referees are paid significantly more per game ($110 plus a potential bonus each game) than what they would get in an equivalent Sunday competition.
The Bayside FA plays football (soccer) games across the Mornington Peninsula and the eastern suburbs each Sunday (and the occasional Friday night).
A referee has several obligations prior to, during and after the game. All referees have to have completed or in the process of completing an official referee course.
Prior to the game referees are expected to:
- review team sheets and ensure they are filled out correctly
- passports are provided for every player
- inspect pitches
Referees are officate the match to FIFA guidelines.
After the game referees are required to:
- enter match results and information via the easy to use online portal
- submit a invident or misconduct form (if necessary)
- alert the Bayside FA of any issues
For any questions contact the Bayside FA Secretary (Dave) by emailing email@example.com or calling 0490 035 434.