Little Bears Breakfast
LITTLE BEARS BREAKFAST PROGRAM
Are you a little bear hungry to learn? NSBA are running a Little Bears Breakfast Program for all of our little bear referees looking for some extra coaching tips and development on a Saturday morning before Miniball.
Come on down and join us for your FREE breakfast and enjoy some guest speakers, coaching experts and experienced referees talk about their life on the court and how they can help you be the best Miniball Referee you can be!
Then stay and put your new skills into practice by refereeing.
There's no need to register. Simply turn up at Norths ready with your whistle, notebook and pen and away we go!
DATES & PRESENTERS FOR 2018 BELOW:
1. 3rd February @ 7am - Janelle Younger "Back into Basketball Brain"
2. 3rd March @ 7am - Jayden Krieg "The customer service mentality"
3. 7th April @ 7am - Maegen Lee "Game administration"
4. 12th May @ 7am - Brad Mattioli "A foul is a foul is a foul"
5. 2nd June @ 7am - Oliver Tysoe "Court coverage & Mechanics"
6. 7th July @ 7am - Daniel Fischer "The coaches perspective"
5. 4th August @ 7am - Oliver Toon "Communication"
6. 8th September @ 7am - Paige Younger & Jack Donnelly "Goal setting"
7. 6th October @ 7am - Maddie Bowden "Knowing yourself - strengths & weaknesses"
8. 3rd November @ 7am - Luke Joseph "Knowing others - confllict resolution"