This form must be completed by the Club Secretary in electronic form and emailed in Excel format to email@example.com within seven (7) days of the completion of the sentence.
Trial Game Application Form (Word Doc)
This form is to be used to register any proposed trial games between BDAFA and other clubs or teams outside of the BDAFA.
This form can be completed online and then printed, or printed and completed by hand, before being signed and presented to your Club. Coaches, managers and other volunteers cannot be registered without this form.
To ensure that injuries and claims are processed efficiently for the 2012 season the following steps are to be followed:
- All injuries are to be lodged to BDAFA with the new injury notification form prior to any claim lodgement. Please ensure all details are filled in and form/s handed in person at BDAFA office or emailed; insurance @bankstownsoccer.com.au
- Injuries suffered in a game or at training must be notified to BDAFA within 7 days of the injury. The form is available from your Club or can be downloaded here. Ensure all details are filled in and signed by all relevant parties. If you suffer an injury at training and there is no access to an Accident Report Form, please contact a Club Committee member, so a form can be completed and forwarded to the Association.
Note, even if you feel the injury you have suffered is minor, complete an Injury Form, which will cover you if the injury proves to be worse than originally thought.
If an injury leads to a claim you must do so within 90 days from the date of injury.
If you need to submit an insurance claim you will need to do the following:
1. Download and complete the form located on the "Library -> Insurance" page.
2. Have the Sections on the Claim Form completed by
(a) The Player
(b) Your Doctor
(c) Your Employer
(d) Your Club
3. Once all sections are completed, the form should be sent to:
QBE Claims Department
GPO Box 4018,
Sydney, NSW, 2001
or scanned and emailed to