Player Registration Form
Please click the 'more' link below to access a printable PDF version of the 2018 Player Registration Form. The registration form now consists of the medical form as well.
- All players must be registered with AFL Victoria before taking the field.
- For a player to be registered he/she must have completed a current registration/medical form and be entered by their club into the online database. No players will be allowed to take the field without having fully completed a current registration/medical form.
- All clubs must register their players online after receiving their Player Registration Form.
- Players can be registered at any time during the season.
- New registrations must be received by the AFL Victoria FIDA Football & AAA Programs Manager before 12pm on the Friday preceding that round of matches. NOT on match days.