<iframe src="https://www.google.com/maps/d/embed?mid=1kt8u6463ZqKoCcfHnov9F8CQNnU&hl=en" width="640" height="480"></iframe>
The following points are some general recruiting ideas. The key is to provide an avenue for communication with new/potential members, and ensure you tailor the efforts to the audience you’re trying to reach (i.e different strategies for recruiting men than it is for women or juniors).
- Club WebPage – AFLC will provide free web pages for all clubs on Sporting Pulse.
- Club Email Account – free ones through hotmail, gmail or google groups
- Recruitment Posters at Gyms and Clubs (ask for permission first).
- Advertise on Facebook (can target specific audiences).
- Club Business Cards which members can hand out when they’re out and about.
- Player recruitment benefits i.e voucher for every five players they recruit.
- Branding – having players in team tanks or shirts when out is great advertising.
- Community Papers & Radio Stations will sometimes promote club events for free.
- A stall at community festivals – can sometimes get these for free if you volunteer your time to helping out with the event.