Call out for Youth Program Coaches & Managers
Touch Football Australia (TFA) is currently seeking to appoint suitably qualified coaches to the vacant coaching and team manager positions within the National Youth Program. The Australian Youth teams will be attending the 2020 Youth Trans Tasman in Australia in January 2020.
Expression of Interest Process
TFA is seeking Expressions of Interest (EOI) from suitably qualified, currently accredited and active Elite level coaches and managers to fill the following positions.
National Youth Program:
- Men’s 20s Coach, Assistant Coach and Manager
- Men’s 18s Coach, Assistant Coach and Manager
- Women’s 20s Coach, Assistant Coach and Manager
- Women’s 18s Coach, Assistant Coach and Manager
- Mixed 18s Coach, Assistant Coach and Manager
- Mixed 20s Coach, Assistant Coach and Manager
Coach and Assistant Coach
To submit your Expression of Interest (EOI) for all coaching positions please click on the link below. The link will take you to a page to submit your details for the application.
The EOI will include:
- Contact Details
- NCAS Coaching Level
- Previous Elite level (only) Coaching Experience
- Various questions which can be found by clicking the above link.
Expressions of interest for these coaching positions will close at 5pm Monday 4th March, 2019.
To submit your Expression of Interest (EOI) for the team manager positions please click on the link below. The link will take you to a page to submit your details for the application.
Expressions of interest for these positions will close at 5pm Monday 4th March 2019.
The appointment term for these positions will be from date of appointment in 2019 through to completion of all responsibilities after the 2020 Youth Trans Tasman. This campaign will involve attendance by the appointed Coaches and Managers at all team and national selection camps throughout the Trans Tasman preparation.
As an Australian coaching staff member there will be a large emphasis on interaction across the program, innovation within coaching and constant professional development. This will require a need for individuals who are willing to participate in a collaborative environment, with high levels of accountability, adherence to improving technical knowledge and a focus on leadership and management.
The appointment processes for all volunteers within the HP Program, takes into account the balance of the applicants’ current skills and areas for improvement. In the same way coaches select athletes to fit a role within a team plan, volunteers will be selected and required to full fill the role to deliver success for Touch Football Australia.
Outlined below for your information is the prescribed key selection criteria for all volunteer appointments within TFA:
- Actively work as leaders within the broader organisation, with an ability to promote positive/collaborative working relationships and represent the organisation in a professional manner.
- Actively promote a positive culture among the appointed group, reflective of the organisation’s expectations for all participants within the sport, and above all else in line with TFA Code of Conduct and other policies.
- Display an ability to work independently as well as within a team environment.
- Actively communicate and prepare for specific requirements of the role.
- Complete agreed assigned tasks to the expected standard of the organisation.
- Maintain absolute confidence with any confidential or Intellectual Property related information of the organisation.
- Hold and/or obtain required accreditations to undertake the role.
- Support TFA in the coordination and development of other volunteers.
- Aiding in conflict resolution as required.