Netball Wellington Centre can accept payments by internet banking, cash/Eftpos, cheque, or by credit card via Paypal
Account Name: Netball Wellington Centre
Account Number: 12-3141-0055535-00
Please include the reason for the payment as the Reference
Please email email@example.com or phone (04) 387 6002 to arrange a time to come in to our office at the ASB Sports Centre, 1st floor overlooking Court 12, 72 Kemp Street, Kilbirnie, Wellington. Please note the Eftpos machine is located at the Sports Control Desk at the front of the building while our office is located at the rear of the building therefore best to arrange to meet someone at the front to avoid roaming the building. Sorry, credit cards not accepted, only debit cards.
Please make cheques payable to NETBALL WELLINGTON CENTRE and post to PO BOX 14-430, Kilbirnie, Wellington 6241 or drop into
NETBALL WELLINGTON CENTRE OFFICE
1st floor of the ASB Sports Centre, overlooking Court 12
72 Kemp Street
PLEASE NOTE: The processing fee only applies to Credit Card payments only.
If you are paying by Direct Credit or Cash/Cheque please do not pay the processing fee.
If you wish to pay by Credit card through the Fox Sports Pulse after you have registered for your competition/Programme, follow these steps;
- Go to the registration page for the Competition or Proramme you have registered for
- Click on “My Team is registered in this league/association, and I know my team code and password”
- Enter the Team Code and Password as per the registration email sent
- Unless you want to add any new contact details, just scroll to the “product section”,
- Confirm the right “Product” is selected
- Then scroll down to the bottom of the page
- tick the “Terms & Conditions” box and click on “Confirm”
- Then click on “Proceed to Payment” to pay by Credit card
If you wish to pay by Credit Card using Paypal, please click the PAY NOW button below
There will be a 3.9% Processing Fee charged for credit card payments. This must be added to your total cost when paying by Paypal
If you would rather pay directly into our account or by cheque, please see below for instructions