19 - Mama Brown Thursday Spring Twilight begins
21 - Le Penina Pasifika Tournament at ASBSC
23 - Labour Day (NWC Office closed, no Twilight)
25 - PAK'nSAVE Kilbirnie Kids' Comp starts at ASBSC
25 - Selecting coach course 6pm at Hataitai
25&26 - Tween League starts at ASBSC
26 - Emerging Talent conditioning restarts ASBSC
28&29 - Development Camp in Otaki
28&29 - Fast5 Tournament in Melbourne
30 - Year 7&8 Off-Season Dvlpt Programme ASBSC
30 - Skill Analysis coach course 6pm at Hataitai
Online forms now active...
Off-Season Netball Development Programme for Year 7&8
PAK'nSAVE Kilbirnie Term 4 Kids' Comp for Year 5-7
Term 4 Tween League for Year 8-13
NNZ Coach Development Workshops August-December
NWC Online Shop
NWC Umpire Registration
↓↓ ONLINE REGISTRATION LINKS BELOW ↓↓
U17 2nd Team (Gold) Assistant Rep Coach - Netball Wellington Centre
Netball Wellington Centre invite keen applicants for the position of Assistant Coach to take up the opportunity to get involved with coaching our 2016 representative teams.
We encourage you to please have a look over the job descriptions that interest you and register your interest by completing a form, briefly outline your experience and return your application to the Netball Wellington Centre via email to email@example.com or fax (04) 387 7461.
Positions within the Representative Team Management are a pathway opportunity for all coaches and managers wishing to further their coaching careers and for those wishing to give back to the netball community at Centre level.
Netball Wellington Centre welcome those who wish to take up the exciting opportunity to work alongside other experienced individuals. These positions are in a volunteer capacity however and provide a fantastic opportunity to further develop yourself. Travel and accommodation will be covered for each team management official to attend most away fixtures and tournaments.
At present we are seeking keen applicants for the positions of Assistant Coach for the following range of teams:
The U17 2nd Team (Gold) Assistant Coach is offered as a one year period position.
Applications for Apprentice Coach (where applicable) and Team Manager will open from mid-January 2016.
An indication of key commitments for the upcoming 2016 Representative season are detailed below:
Under 17 Representative Team – some dates are still to be confirmed, possibility for dates to be reviewed/added
- U17 Trials Sunday 10th, Tuesday 12th & Sunday 17th April 2016 held at Hataitai Courts
- Saturday 4th & Sunday 5th June 2016 - Marjorie Jenden Tournament hosted by Netball Wellington Centre at Hataitai
- Sunday 12th June 2016 - Steffensen Tournament held in Palmerston North
- Sunday 21st June 2016 – ZM Combined Rep Tournament in Whanganui (attended by Development Team only)
- Sunday 28th June 2016 - Molly Dorne Tournament held in Levin or Hawke’s Bay Netball Tournament in Hastings (travel dates: depart Saturday 25th June, return Sunday 26th June) (attended by Development Team only)
U17 trainings traditionally held Sunday mornings and Tuesday evenings at Hataitai Courts – some flexibility for change possible
Other possible rep team fundraising dates/commitments:
- Gold Coin Days – Saturday 28th May & Saturday 25th June 2016 – collections at ASB Sports Centre venue.
Further fundraising ventures to be confirmed during 2016
- Plan & facilitate the Centre’s 2016 pre-season development sessions for potential trialists (Term 1 - dates TBC)
- Observe U15 players attending 2016 Pre-Season Development Programme at ASB (Term 1 – six weeks. Starts Tuesday 16 February and ends Tuesday 22nd March. Year 9 group 4.30pm to 5.30pm, Year 10&11 group 5.30pm to 6.30pm.
- Observe & identify potential U15/U17/U19 trialists during Saturday Winter Competition prior to and during trials.
The application form is attached and relevant job descriptions will be posted in due course at the bottom of this page for your reference. We welcome your application and thank you for taking the time to apply.
Interested applicants should please:
- Carefully review the appropriate job description/s attached below along with our NWC Representative Players Policy for your reference.
- Complete a Team Management Application in full and return as soon as possible.
- Attend an interview for this position if required.
- Attend regular meetings prior to and after representative team trials.
- Attend all trials and pre-trials selections to confirm player selection (if appointed Selector).
- Respond to requests from Netball Wellington Centre in a timely manner.
Applicants must also be open to attending a debrief interview/meeting at the end of the representative season.
Please return your application form along with relevant accompanying documents by 5pm Friday 5th February 2016 to:
Post: Attn Sue Geale, Netball Wellington Centre, PO Box 14-430, Wellington 6241
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or fax: (04) 387 7461