All players must acknowledge that they have read the Souths Sharks Code of Conduct as part of the registration process.
CODE OF CONDUCT
Souths Sharks Superules
This code of conduct is the be read in conjunction with the Rules of the Association and the Rules of Masters AFLQ
- I will respect the umpires decision at all time
- I will give due respect to the coach and/or team officials decisions at all times
- I will give due respect to the club committee and their decisions at all times
- I will respect team mates and volunteers at all times
- I will respect and support our sponsors where possible
- I will treat all players as I would like to be treated – fairly and with respect
- I will follow team rules as set out by the coaches and/or club committee
- I will advise either the club through “Can’t Play For Sharks” online form at www.southssharks.org.au if I am unable to attend/play on game day
- I will follow the instructions given by the coaches or club officials, at training or game day
- If injured or unable to play, I will make an effort to attend on game day and show support to my team mates
- I will play in a spirit of controlled aggression towards our opposition and remember that we are playing football for fun.
- I am committed to paying my team fees in full which includes selling my full allocation of raffle tickets
- I will support the club in its fundraising activities whenever possible
- I am committed to improving my skill and fitness level Pride
- I will always proudly wear my club polo to game days and club functions (fines will apply)
- I will be proud to sing the club song with gusto when the mighty Sharks win.
Inappropriate Action On The Field
- If you give away a fifty metre penalty, you will immediately come off the field for 10 minutes, and you will owe the team a carton of beer
- If you are sent off by an umpire for abusing the umpire, you will be off for the remainder of the match and you will owe the team a carton of beer
- If you are sent off for punching, you will be off for the remainder of the match and you will owe the team a carton of beer
- If you are sent off for other actions, such as participating in a melee, your return to the field will be discussed by three of the Team’s officials at the end of the quarter to determine the severity of your punishment. These team officials may refer the matter to a full committee meeting for further consideration and action. You will also owe the team a carton of beer
- For any inappropriate action on field, the Committee may impose a punishment that could include
- Single or multiple game suspensions
- Possible expulsion from the Club
- Possible recommendation of expulsion from the League.
- For all players sent off, Souths Sharks reserves the right to replace that player on the field in the spirit of “Footy For Fun”. Souths Sharks Contents Last Updated 23 January, 2017