Parent/Guardian Code of Behaviour
North West Sydney Women's Football Parent/Guardian Code of Behaviour
Parents/Guardians of a player/participant in any activity held by or under the auspices of North West Sydney Women's Football Association or an affiliated club, must meet the following requirements in regard to their conduct during any such activity or event:
1 Respect the rights, dignity and worth of others.
2. Remember that your child participates in sport for their own enjoyment, not yours.
3. Focus on your child's efforts and performance rather than winning or losing.
4. Never ridicule or yell at your child and other children for making a mistake or losing a competition.
5. Show appreciation for good performance and skilful plays by all players including opposing players.
6. Demonstrate a high degree of individual responsibility especially when dealing with or in the vicinity of persons under 18 years of age.
7. Respect officials' decisions and teach children to do likewise.
8. Do not physically or verbally abuse or harass anyone associated with the sport including players, coaches and referees.
9. Respect the rights, dignity and worth of every young person regardless of their gender, ability, cultural background or religion.
10. Be a positive role model.